Poolbeg Lighthouse in Dublin Bay was built in 1768 and initially operated on candlepower (reputedly the first in the world to do so) but changed to oil in 1786. It was re-designed and re-built into its present form in 1820. It is accessible from the Great South Wall.
3 exposure HDR 1/15, 1/4 and 1/60 @ f20 and ISO 200 tonemapped in Photomatix and adjustments in Photoshop.
Nikon D90 / Sigma 10-20